Monday, April 30, 2007

Pets

I found this website that has a table listing lost pets. It's called Petfinder. They also will give you a code so that you can put it on your website. So I was going to post the code to one of my websites and I just thought "What the heck" I'll make a page for my own pet.

Rah Jah's Website

Would you believe that my cat also has a blog? There should be a link to it on the above link.

You'd be surprised at how many people have websites devoted entirely to their pets. I have even seen a few memorial websites that honor beloved pets.

Just another wacky example of the many things that you can find on a website!

2 comments:

Bambi said...

My mom had a cat named Rah Ja. Nice name. I like your website. I am new to this blogging thing and found yours interesting. I will be back to see more. Keep up the good work! Have a great day!

Sister2brother said...

Sorry I took so long to answer your comment!

It's the name that the cat came with and I think it suits him because he's kind of exotic looking!

Thank you for liking my blog.