Friday, May 04, 2007

Like My Blog?

I like my blog. I have a lot of fun posting to my blog. And since I started it with the purpose of letting my brother know how things were going in my neck of the woods, I'm sort of having fun posting to my blog. Of course I'm not alone. There are probably hundreds of thousands of people that have a blog. A lot of people use their blog just like an offline version of a regular diary. Some have a more serious theme to their blog. I believe the whole blogging thing started as just another fun thing to do on the Internet. But then businesses started having blogs and now the current thing seems to be about people making money with their blogs. So I guess that it really should be a surprise that now the law is getting involved! Here is a link to an article called:

12 US Laws That Every Blogger Should Know

I believe that everybody that has a blog should read this article!

No comments: