Monday, April 02, 2007

The Hunt Is On!

Ok, so the indicator on my printer says that I'm running low on black ink! Besides this being another expense, I'm now going to have to figure out where I can buy it. I don't want to order it online - besides you can only pay by credit card if you order the cartridges online.

So I'm looking at the ads that come in the mail and the first place close is the Walgreens on Ogontz Avenue across the street from the Cheltenham Shoprite. Their advertiser says that they have printer cartridges there so I go there. Well they have about 9 different types of printer cartridges but wouldn't you know that the printer cartridge for my brand is all sold out and even if it wasn't it wasn't the printer cartridge for my printer. Now there is a Rite Aid near me right at Broad and Cheltenham so I may try there but I saw in a recent advertisement that Radio Shack sells printer cartridges and the Radio Shack is (kinda) closer to me than the Rite Aid so maybe a trip to the Cheltenham Mall will be necessary.

It's kind of odd now because I forget where I used to get my printer cartridges for my old printer (maybe I just blocked the whole thing out of my mind?) but I do remember one time that they were on sale at a K-Mart near the Willow Grove Mall. They were 2 for 1 so I most definitely got them but to make that trip again.......................................I mean its not like I don't need some other stuff that I could get at these stores. I just hate the fact that my printer has seduced me into needing it - like I'm a junkie or something - where I go into a panic when I run out of the ink in the printer cartridge.

There is a side note here and that is about those re-fill kits for printer cartridges. I really don't like them and I surely don't want to go messing up my printer!

No comments: