Monday, February 12, 2007

My Brother Called Me Brilliant!

I guess it runs in the family but my brother told me about this particular job that he had to do for a client of his. It seems that they wanted to transfer some files and my brother couldn't figure out how to solve the problem. I mentioned a solution and that is when he called me brilliant! Well after I got finished laughing I told him that he probably would of thought of it a little later and the only reason why he didn't at the time was because he was trying too hard!

He told me he was about to take the computer apart to solve the problem and again I laughed because there have been times when I have felt the exact same way!

But its an odd kind of thing seeing that we are both computer-crazy and we will try to solve a problem - so much so that it becomes a "personal" obsession until the problem is solved!

I don't solve the problems all the time but you can bet that I gave it my all!

No comments: