Monday, February 26, 2007

Here's What My Horoscope Said For Today...

CancerJune 21 - July 21



"Construction on streets or buildings might make it difficult for you to get around your neighborhood today, dear Cancer. Traffic might be backed up for blocks. If you must run errands, either walk or get them done very early in the day. The work could foul up the phone lines as well, at least for a while, so you might miss some calls you would have preferred to take. This could be a frustrating day. Keep yourself busy at home."

And this is exactly what I did today! It's a mess outside because of our recent snow. And to top it all off, the snow from the last snowstorm that we had hadn't completely melted away yet. So I kept myself inside. Not only is it cold with snow everywhere but its slippery snow! And I'm sure that there is some ice mixed in as well! Crossing Cheltenham Avenue is hard enough without having to worry about finding some ground without snow or ice on it!

So today I'm inside at my computer tapping away!

No comments: