Thursday, February 15, 2007

Ringtones!

I'm still getting acquainted with my cellphone but one of the things that I have found out is that I can't get new ringtones unless I get them directly from Verizon and then I have to pay for the ringtone(s) that I download!

Other than that I'm still getting acquainted with the cellphone. Just today I figured out how to transfer the pictures that I take with the camera phone and transfer them so that I can either post or save the pictures (however there's a 25 cent fee everytime I do that! (Nobody told me about that!)

My brother wants me to send him a picture of myself - and that ain't gonna happen!

I'm bummed about the ringtone thing though. I got this great clip of music that I want to use as a ringtone and I have got to figure out a way to add it - cause I wanna use it!

I got teased a little when I first got the cellphone but then afterwards Teresa told me that my cellphone number was the lottery number! Too bad I didn't play it! (By the way, Teresa didn't play it either!

No comments: