Wednesday, October 18, 2006

MySpace.com

I'm quite blown away by this website! I joined it not too long ago but there's still so much about it that I want to know more about. I checked out a few of the people from Philly who also belong to myspace.com and there are a LOT of them! So if you belong to myspace.com - let me know.

Basically it just seems like a great big networking site but since I keep hearing about it and I now find out that there are millions of members I decided to check it out. So far I found out that one of the DJ's from WHAT has a myspace page and he has since become a "friend" and he has been added to my space. I now find out that Snoop Dog has a myspace page too but I want to be sure that it's really him before I dare to email him and ask him if I can be added as his "friend". I wonder if he oversees the page himself or if he has someone that does it for him?

No comments: