Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Cool! My Own Bulletin Board!

Just like the guy I talked about a few posts back, I decided to start my own little bulletin board. You can buy blocks and advertise on my bulletin board. There is a minimum of purchasing 10 x 10 blocks because as you can see from the first advertiser, the smaller the blocks you purchase the harder it will be to see the ad. You will get a link to your webpage or email address.

To find out more just go to my Bulletin Board page at:

http://sister2brother.bravehost.com/b-board.htm


Rest In Peace WJJZ!


Alas and alak one of my favorite radio stations has bit the dust. Actually its not the radio station that bit the dust - its the format.
This station used to play "Smooth Jazz". It was great for background music while I was at the computer working. Then one day I go to turn it on and I hear something that sounds like disco music!
So of course I thought I had the wrong station but I checked on the Internet and found out that the station had changed its format!
I haven't found a comparable substitute yet and I have also found out that a lot of other people in Philly and the surrounding areas haven't found one either.

No comments: