Sunday, July 16, 2006

OH BROTHER!

I just found out from one brother that another brother is sick!  What is worse is that he refused to stay in the hospital after the doctor(s) wanted him to stay.  Doctors don't want you to stay unless they feel something is wrong and from what I have been hearing something is wrong.  So far from what I gathered he has pneumonia.  And add to that there is something wrong with his lung(s) and he has high blood pressure!  I have half a mind to put his name up on the Internet!  (But I won't do that - although I'm tempted!)

So what can be done?  It occurred to me that my whole family (and yes - including me) has this "stubborn" trait.  And that trait kind of doubles when it has something to do with hospitals and doctors and the like.  My brother tried to convince him to stay.  His wife tried.  I tried (Although I have half a mind to go and PHYSICALLY MAKE HIM go back to the hospital.  He's at home now resting in bed.  Since his wife has the day off she is taking care of him - but guess what - she doesn't sound too cool either.  She has a terrible cough and she's complaining of a "tickle".  I sure hope that she isn't coming down with something.

I hope my brother feels better soon.  If not we have some "convincing" to do!!!!!!!!

No comments: