Monday, July 09, 2007

Well THAT Was A Lot Of Fun!

I just spent the last half hour getting rid of some sort of "thing" that kept appearing in my browser. What it was was that any of the sites that had google's Adsense on it I couldn't see the ads. Instead what I got was blank "white" space where the Google Ads were!

Now I have downloaded only one thing in the past 3 days and I'm thinking that was the source of the problems that I was having.

I still have to test it out by looking at my blog - but so far so good.

I guess that should be a lesson to all of us - don't download anything that you are not sure of. You may get a virus, adware or even something worse that will really mess up your computer!

1 comment:

Sister2brother said...

Nope, it didn't work! I'll have to try it again cause I'm still seeing the problem on my browser.