Monday, April 09, 2007

Free Ringtones Aren't Going To Do Me Any Good!

You want to know why? Because my cellphone doesn't accept ringtones other than the ones you have to pay for! So all those "free ringtone" ads won't do me any good! I would love to be able to get some of the free ringtones that are offered but I just can't do it! I did download that spooky music from "The Exorcist" but it just sounds so spooky that I don't want it suddenly ringing and scaring the beejeebees out of me but I'm not going to delete it 'cause I already paid for it!

Now this "bluetooth" thing is supposed to be able to let me record sounds and add them as ringtones but I haven't gotten it yet plus I don't know that much about it except that you can get some sort of headset attachment for your cellphone. So I have to learn more about this "bluetooth" thing before I get it.

The ringtones that came with my cellphone are kind of lame but I haven't deleted them yet.

No comments: