Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Brother wants me to "Pimp" for him?

Now you know I thought this was a crazy idea when I first thought about it but later on (and it came to me while I was shopping at Shoprite) I realized that the majority of people I know are women because when I worked at Shoprite there were more women than men (except when I was working the overnights there). So I was shopping at the Shoprite and someone asked me how things were going and I started talking about my brother and then I remembered what me and my brother were talking about and I thought look at all these women here! I know a real smorgasbourd of women and some of them I KNOW that he would like. Some of them are young of course and I know that he would like them, some of them look like models so I know that he would like them too!

I'm not talking about dating. I'm talking about the "shipping" them off to him! Isn't it crazy what your mind can think about when you're not quite right?

No comments: