Saturday, March 10, 2007

A Blast From The Past!



This black and white photo had to have been taken back in the late 1960's or early 1970's! Do I remember this picture being taken? No. But I do remember us having to have to go to church every Sunday. Back then the name of our church was Prince Of Peace Baptist Church and it was located right in the heart of North Philly at around 31st and Berks Street.

I'm in the middle and those two guys are my brothers!

They will probably both be tickled when they see this picture! We don't have very many family pictures so the ones that we do have are precious! We had a lot of family photos a long time ago but as time passed the number of them dwindled down to almost nothing.

But at least we have this one!

I guess I'm going to have to start a family photo album kind of thing and build up on the few pictures that I do have.

No comments: