Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Yahoo Messenger is really something...

I answer one of the older email messege from my brothers inviting me to chat with him on Yahoo Messenger. Its been a while since I used this program so I decided to "fire it up" just to see if its still working and to see if I can stll use it.

Well I decided to try one of the more "safer" chat rooms - Philadelphia. Well there are about 27 people in this chatroom and so far 90% of the message chats have got something to do with sex. Mostly its along the lines of "check out my website" with a blue link provided. There are a couple of "invites" for a private chat too. So far I haven't gone to a private chat because I have done it before and its just really a waste of time - at least for me. It was kind of fun at the beginning but once you start doing it you'll start to get a whole lot of emails and a whole lot of instant messages sent to you inviting you to chat over and over again and some of these people are quite insistent!

I have had a few interesting chats with people on just general things but it just seems that for the most part the chats aren't really like this.

No comments: