Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Guess Who This Is?

I'm always talking about my cat and here she is! She very rarely comes into the room where the computer is but this particular evening she came upstairs. I think she wants me to let her go outside (I don't think so) but she kind of looks like she's saying "Are you there?".
I took her picture with one of those small key-chain digital cameras that cost $10. I had to take her picture in a hurry though because who knows when I will ever get the chance to catch her at a good moment!

1 comment:

Sister2brother said...

Like I said in the blog post, I took this picture with one of those keychain Innovage mini digital camera/ web cam thingies!

I have since found out that a lot of other people have these keychain cameras but they are having problems with them. It seems that a lot of people have the camera itself but don't have the software that is supposed to come with it. Now they are looking for downloads of the software.

I still have mine somewhere around but haven't used it in a while! I was trying to use it as a webcam but it wasn't working that way for me and I have since bought a webcam for under $20 and I use that as my webcam now.