Saturday, May 10, 2008

Neopets - It Used To Be One Of My Favorite Sites But......

I'm having problems with the Neopets site.

Just in case you don't know about it, the Neopets site is where you can create your own virtual pet. You have to keep an eye on them and feed them. You purchase food with your Neopet earnings and one of the ways that I used to earn Neopet money was to play some of the games where I would earn neopoints.

One of my favorite games was "Carnival Of Terror"

But for the past few days I haven't been able to play the game because every time I try to load it it takes forever! Plus I'm getting some kind of ads that is using all of my computer's cpm. Then my browser just freezes and I have to reload it.

So I'm not able to play the game.

9/26/08 Update!

By using a different browser, I'm now able to get back to playing my favorite Neopets game which is "Carnival Of Terror".




3 comments:

Hubert said...

Yes, Neopets isn't what it used to be :(

Sister2brother said...

Yeah I can still continue to feed my neopet but its hard earning money to feed them when the game pages are out of whack!

Hubert said...

I got scammed, and when I asked for my account back they just ignored me. Gah, that made me fraky. And even more when I understod that all my trophies where gone :(.