Monday, June 22, 2009

Are You Interested In A FREE Version Of Paint Shop Pro / PSP?



I see that there are many people interested in finding a free version of Paint Shop Pro and I have finally found a site that lets you download an older (4.1) version of PSP.

I have downloaded it myself and while this is indeed a free version of Paint Shop Pro, it is an older version! Meaning that it doesn't have the .gif animator program and there are no provisions for making layers - like I said it is an older version of PSP!

Basically I use Gimp for my 2d graphics program but I see that there are still a number of people interested in being able to download a free version of Paint Shop Pro - no matter what version it is!

So if you make a $5 donation via Paypal, I will send you the link to the site where you can download this older version! I will also provide a link to a site where you can download other versions of PSP but be forewarned that these will be evaluation versions only!

No comments: