Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Icons?



I am on the hunt for icons!

I have this program that lets me change the icons on my folders in my directory. (I would recommend it here but the program does have some problems associated with it).

I also have another program called Icon Viewer that lets me view the different icons that I have on my computer so that I can decide which one I want to associate a folder with. (I got it from one of the toy stores in a "discount" bin.)

But I find that I would like to have more and different icons so that I can have a lot to choose from when I want to associate them with different folders. I have gone to Download.com to find different icons but I'd like to actually see the icons so I can decide whether or not I want to download them.

So I'm on the hunt for some icons!

No comments: