Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Programs that are only good for 30 days

I was looking for an alarm program so that I could post reminders to myself and those reminders would have a alarm that popped up on my computer screen. I found such a program on an old disk of mine that originally I got in one of those discounted prices bins at one of the stores.

I found the program on the disk and installed it. It seemed perfect. However subsequently I noticed that the program would only be good for 30 days. Now I don't have anything again such programs EXCEPT they should say that they are these types of programs - I believe the correct term is trialware.

If I would have known that this wasn't a freeware program then I certainly would not have installed it. Now I have to find another program like this - but not trialware or a demo program!

No comments: