Monday, December 18, 2006

Long Time, no post

I see I haven't posted an entry since the beginning of the month and now its almost the 20th - just a few days before Christmas. There have been lots of things that I have been meaning to post here but I haven't got around to it.

I was at the Shoprite the other day and had to stick around for a few hours so I did some bagging for Renee! I was just so antsy that I couldn't stay still so I bagged. The customers got a hoot from that and it was strange because one customer recognized me from working there before. I couldn't believe it because its been a while since I was on the register but she did remember me.

I was also going to post about Mike. Mike worked at the Shoprite organizing the carts and putting the groceries in the customers cars. I was gong to the store early one Sunday morning and I heard someone calling my name and it was him. He was jogging up (or is it down) Cheltenham Ave. He told me that he didn't work at Shoprite anymore. OK so I'm at the Shoprite last Saturday and who do I see working there - Mike! So there goes that post.

Another Shoprite-esq thing is that everyone is always telling me about the people that used to work there but still come to the store and we always miss each other. I'm talking about Brenda and Elijah and Felicia and the others. I also miss April and Lashawna and probably won't see them unless I go to the Shoprite where they are working at now.

And I have to make a mental note to myself to stop going in the breakroom! I was at the Shoprite last Saturday, saw Teresa who was on her way home, went into the breakroom with her and guess who I (literally) run into? Tim the manager! So note to myself: Stop going into the breakroom!

No comments: