Monday, July 02, 2007

Well, I didn't win the lottery (again!)

I don't know why I keep playing the lottery! No, I change that - yes I do. I played it because #1 I had a coupon for a free lottery ticket (as long as I bought 1) and #2 I played it because I hoped I'd win!

I tell you lottery headquarters must be getting very, very rich off of the people (me included) who play the lottery!

I did see this television show about people who had won the lottery. One man killed himself and a woman who won the lottery ended up in jail! There were some good stories too. One couple manage to live quite quietly with their lottery winnings and one girl after she won the lottery got her friend out of the armed forces and they got married.

What would I do if I won the lottery? I would pay off my bills! After that I would just sit back and relax for a couple of hours secure in the knowledge that my bills were paid! (At least for a little while!)

No comments: