Thursday, September 21, 2006

My Radio Station?

I remember telling Marsha how I had had a radio station at one time on Live365.com

For real! I uploaded my favorite music and even added my voice and used myself as an announcer. It only cost me about $50 every 6 months so that was something like $10 a month. Well they have changed their pricing and I'm still deciding whether or not I want to still have it.

In the meantime I found this option on Yahoo that lets a person "design" their own radio station. Here is the link to my radio station that I designed:

http://launch.yahoo.com/launchcast/station.asp?u=223535520

It's mostly old-school rhythm and blues like Al Green, the Isley Brothers and some older stuff from artists like Etta James. I think there's some Prince in there too.

If you click on the link then you can hear "my" radio station.

No comments: